(Kan-non; the Goddess of Mercy)
have several thousands of Holy Messages sent from Gods in
RI-TEN (the eternal Paradise from where our souls came from) since
the Mission of TEN-DOU authorized in Japan (1949).
there are so many Gods besides the Creator (RAUM; the
God) in RI-TEN, we have assembled the messages sent from the
Goddess of Mercy above all and taken the liberty of picking up some
keywords out of them so as to compile a monthly calendar involves
thirty-one Holy Maxims.
would be our great pleasure to have such a good opportunity
capable of the introduction of its trial translation to English-speaking
peoples in the world. We wish you might make it a rule to read the
correspondent with the date number maxim day by day so as to bear
in mind what the Goddess says.
Listen to your inner voice
RAUM never forsake you, even
if you might give up.
A merit must be caused by
God, while a demerit must be caused by a man.
You shall be at any time not
alone, but surrounded by Buddha and supported by the
members on the Way.
A day of a man should never
come to end, unless he could persuade a new person at
Heaven watches you, and the
public look up to you.
You are able to speak wise
naturally, unless you might hesitate.
The Way shall be revealed
naturally, if only a man could make a step forward.
One can find the very
flexibility of the belief in trusting, entrusting, depositing and
relying others thoroughly.
A man can feel the exquisiteness of the training in
the Way while he is keeping it under
few strains, and he doesn’t break it under heavy strains notwithstanding.
11. Love makes a man come to know the pleasure of both
waiting and enduring.
A man of great courage can afford to change the
target of criticism from the others to
13. As the deepest doubt might turn out to be a great
belief, so could the most obstinate
bigot be changed into a man of great wisdom.
14. We cannot avoid feeling to have been kept ourselves
alive when we think of the infinite
Mercy of RAUM.
15. What a warm and tender but plaintive look printed on
16. How peace and quiet there would be in the world after
the Salvation might have been
Write a prayer wholeheartedly in a line!
18. We wonder if Heaven might be pleased with our
trainings, and we afraid if they might
make our Teacher feel sad.
19. The tear of a confessor is so much beautiful as the
sweat of a volunteer.
20. Ah! At last RAUM came into sight.
21. Heaven might often make a man encounter with some
adverse circumstances, he
could be endowed with some durable ability notwithstanding.
22. You shall enjoy such a glorious life as making the
time change into the fortune.
23. As one of the public, I am eager for being saved so
as to save others.
24. Anybody needs a lamp in order to light up his
25. What had God best do now, and how should it be done?
26. Don’t scold but console, don’t blame but
encourage the others instead, you had rather
praise than oppose them.
27. The desirable attitudes of the leader towards people
are … to embrace larger, to
observe further, to search deeper and to consider warmer.
The repeat of ‘plan, do and check’ is applicable
to any activity.
29. A man gets the more peaceful mind out of loving than
being sympathized. The poorer a
man is, the richer mind he may get out of his charity activities.
30.You can undergo a change of mind making use of your body, just as you can alter your
surroundings by means of your mind.
31.You may well pray to God for the achievement of